Konstrux ST Cylinder head
Konstrux ST Cylinder head
KonstruX fully threaded screw
- High extraction resistance
- Strong joints
Benefits of NEW drill point
- Reduced screwing torque
- Greater extraction resistance
KonstruX fully threaded screw - The powerful solution for construction and renovation
One system for all timber-frame construction joints
- Applications in timber engineering and carpentry, timber-frame construction, hall construction, construction of timber elements, renovation of ceilings, etc.
- Maximum load transmission KonstruX fully threaded screws maximise a joint‘s load-bearing capacity with a high thread-extraction resistance in both components. If partially threaded screws are used, the joint‘s load-bearing capacity is limited by the considerably lower head pull-through resistance in the attached part.
- Time saving A time- and cost-saving alternative to traditional connections or timber joints such as joist hangers, joist supports, etc.
- Timber has a low transverse compressive and shear strength. KonstruX fully threaded screws are inserted into the timber for reinforcement. The KonstruX “takes on” a large proportion of the forces.
- Doubling up of joists, for example, increases the load-bearing capacity of floor joists and reduces bending. Here, KonstruX fully threaded screws join the components together in a displacement-resistant manner.
- Hidden connections, high fire-resistance, no thermal bridges
- No pilot-drilling required in accordance with approval/ETA From screw lengths ≥ 245 mm, however, pilot-drilling to 1/3 of the screw length is advisable to guide the screw in the right direction (no screw wandering).
- The required edge and centre distances can be minimised for screws that are only exposed to tension.
|904808||6,5 x 80 mm||TX30||100||4251314715159|
|904809||6,5 x 100 mm||TX30||100||4251314715166|
|904810||6,5 x 120 mm||TX30||100||4251314704931|
|904811||6,5 x 140 mm||TX30||100||4251314704948|
|904812||6,5 x 160 mm||TX30||100||4251314704955|
|904813||6,5 x 195 mm||TX30||100||4251314704962|
|904825||8,0 x 155 mm||TX40||50||4251314705051|
|904826||8,0 x 195 mm||TX40||50||4251314705068|
|904827||8,0 x 220 mm||TX40||50||4251314705075|
|904828||8,0 x 245 mm||TX40||50||4251314705082|
|904834||8,0 x 270 mm||TX40||50||4251314720955|
|904829||8,0 x 295 mm||TX40||50||4251314705099|
|904830||8,0 x 330 mm||TX40||50||4251314705105|
|904831||8,0 x 375 mm||TX40||50||4251314705112|
|904832||8,0 x 400 mm||TX40||50||4251314705129|
|944804||8,0 x 430 mm||TX40||50||4251314705365|
|944805||8,0 x 480 mm||TX40||50||4251314705372|
|944806||8,0 x 530 mm||TX40||50||4251314752000|
|944807||8,0 x 580 mm||TX40||50||4251314752017|
|904815||10,0 x 300 mm||TX50||25||4251314704979|
|904816||10,0 x 330 mm||TX50||25||4251314704986|
|904817||10,0 x 360 mm||TX50||25||4251314704993|
|904818||10,0 x 400 mm||TX50||25||4251314705006|
|904819||10,0 x 450 mm||TX50||25||4251314705013|
|904820||10,0 x 500 mm||TX50||25||4251314705020|
|904821||10,0 x 550 mm||TX50||25||4251314705037|
|904822||10,0 x 600 mm||TX50||25||4251314705044|