The Tri-Deck-Tec made from hardened stainless steel is a screw that was specifically developed for attaching WPC (wood plastic composite) terrace decking boards to WPC or wooden substructures. The screw features an extra reinforced shaft, an underhead thread running in the
opposite direction and a tapered head with TX drive. In combination with the Drill-Stop, the tapered head fits flush into the WPC decking board.
- Hardened stainless steel (C1)
- Reduction of the splitting effect
- Drive thread ensures quick screwing
- Under-head thread provides additional hold for deck board
- Reduced splintering through special head
- Reduction of screw torque due to trilobular basic geometry
- Reduction of the risk of tearing off the screw when screwing through trilobular basic geometry
With coloured screw heads for WPC decking
EXPERT HINTS for the construction of wooden terraces
Wood deck = pilot-drilling
When building a wood deck using premium woods pilot-drilling and pre-counterboring is recommended in all circumstances.
This applies to soft coniferous wood as well as to hardwood.
No splintering, no shearing!
Pilot drilling with the Drill-Stop and the specially developed head geometry of Tri-Deck-Tec
prevents splintering to the greatest extent.
* Supplied in a bucket incl. ECO drill stop and bit TX20.
|905809||5,0 x 65 mm||Blank||TX20||200||4251314705327|
|BR905809-EIMER||5,0 x 65 mm||Brown||TX20||250*||4251314722553|
|C905809-EIMER||5,0 x 65 mm||Charcoal||TX20||250*||4251314709554|
|CR905809-EIMER||5,0 x 65 mm||Cream||TX20||250*||4251314709561|
|GR905809-EIMER||5,0 x 65 mm||Grey||TX20||250*||4251314711465|
|OAK905809-EIMER||5,0 x 65 mm||Oak||TX20||250*||4251314712677|
|RW905809-EIMER||5,0 x 65 mm||Redwood||TX20||250*||4251314713681|