Stone slab spacer with baseplate
Advantages of stone slab spacers
- Large baseplate preventsslab spacers from being pressed into gravel bed
- Uniform joint pattern
- Optimum drainage
- They prevent the floor slabs from rubbing against one another and therefore prevent damage to the slab edges.
- They have predetermined breaking points and are therefore suitable for T-joints and cross joints.
- Resistant to temperature and weathering
- Resistant to acids, alkalis and other chemicals
|Art. no.||Dimension joint spacer||Material||PU||EAN|
|945339||15 x 53 x 3 mm||PP||100||4251314706034|