DiLo aluminium function strip
For indirect fastening of deck boardswith a thickness of 20–30 mm
- Holes: 5.1 mm
- Distance from hole to hole: 20 mm
- Distance from edge to first hole: 10 mm
Procedure for hidden fastening of deck boards to DiLo aluminium function strips.
- Cut the DiLo aluminium function strips and deck boards to the lengths you require.
- Lay the cut boards down so that the underside is facing upwards.
- Align the boards with a uniform joint spacing on a level subsurface. Use the Eurotec spacer for this.
- Lay the DiLo aluminium function strips backwards onto the boards (at least two DiLo aluminium function strips per element).
- Fasten each strip in place by screwing two DiLo drilling screws (Ø5x28.5; Ø5x33.5 or Ø5x38.5 mm) into the board for each intersection point (of board and substructure) through the prepared drill holes in the strip.
- Stick the cork pads into the DiLo aluminium function strip so that almost the entire surface is used for support.
- Finally, just turn the finished element over and position it. Done.
See DiLo drilling screws for hidden fastening of deck boards with a thickness of 20–30 mm.
* Cork pads are not included with this product
|945535||34 x 29 x 2240 mm||Aluminium||10||4250207481034|