Cork pad spacer
Cork is a sustainable, environmentally friendly natural product.
These spacers form a gap between the substructure and the foundation/support and thus provide constructive protection for the wood of the boarding beams.
Useful side effects are:
- Height adjustment of the substructure possible
- Even load distribution - minor irregularities are balanced out
Cork: properties and advantages
- Water-repellent (hydrophobic) and moisture-resistant
- Chemically neutral – free of PAHs (PAHs are toxic, carcinogenic plasticisers that are found primarily in rubber compounds)
- Does not decompose and is resistant to most acids and alkalis
- Dampens footfall sound, is non-slip and insulates against heat, noise and vibrations
- Resistant to rot, bacteria and germs
- Very pressure-stable and exhibits hardly any expansion
- Flame-resistant (fire class B2)
*60x60 will substitute 70x70 as soon as 70x70 is out of stock.
|100348*||60 x 60 x 3 mm||Cork||25||4064827093122|
|100349*||60 x 60 x 6 mm||Cork||25||4064827093139|
|100350||60 x 60 x 10 mm||Cork||25||4064827093146|
|945397||70 x 70 x 3 mm||Cork||25||4250207477808|
|945398||70 x 70 x 6 mm||Cork||25||4250207477815|
|945399||70 x 70 x 10 mm||Cork||25||4250207477822|