The cavity fixings with a metric screw are the optimum solution for any fastening involving a cavity. Assembly is easy using the corresponding Eurotec circlip pliers or even just a screwdriver. Simply tighten the fixing until it holds firm. The premounted screw can be loosened and unscrewed – or fixed to the component – without causing the fixing to lose its grip. The screw can also be replaced with another fastening element with a metric thread of the same size.
- High load-bearing capacity
- Easy replacement of the fastening element
- Anti-twist element prevents turning in the building material
- Premounted metric screw with cross-head drive
- Easy installation using circlip pliers or screwdriver
Instructions for use
- Pilot-drill hole.
- Insert cavity fixing into building material.
- Tighten fixing until it holds firm.
- Remove premounted screw.
- Fix component in place with screw or other fastening element.
Fields of application
- Plasterboard, plywood boards, chipboard, calcium silicate boards
- Indoor applications, e.g. pictures, shelves, lamps
|Art. no.||Dimensions||Sleeve length||Bohr-Ø||Board thickness||Assembly pliers||PU||EAN|
|200227||4 x 32 mm||33 mm||8 mm||4 - 9 mm||41 mm||100||4251314721617|
|200228||4 x 38 mm||39 mm||8 mm||9 - 16 mm||47 mm||100||4251314721624|
|200229||4 x 46 mm||46 mm||8 mm||16 - 22 mm||54 mm||100||4251314721631|
|200230||5 x 37 mm||37 mm||10 mm||5 - 13 mm||45 mm||100||4251314721648|
|200231||5 x 52 mm||53 mm||10 mm||5 - 18 mm||60 mm||100||4251314721655|
|200232||5 x 65 mm||65 mm||10 mm||18 - 32 mm||74 mm||100||4251314721662|
|200233||6 x 37 mm||37 mm||12 mm||5 - 12 mm||45 mm||100||4251314721679|
|200234||6 x 52 mm||53 mm||12 mm||5 - 18 mm||60 mm||100||4251314721686|
|200235||6 x 65 mm||66 mm||12 mm||18 - 32 mm||74 mm||100||4251314721693|
|200236||8 x 55 mm||55 mm||14 mm||5 - 18 mm||65 mm||100||4251314721709|
|200237||8 x 65 mm||68 mm||14 mm||18 - 32 mm||75 mm||100||4251314721716|