The Taurus 45° is suitable for affixing metal tension straps in wood structures. A force-locking connection is created when the entire circumference of the screw head is in contact with the material. To prevent a shifting of the Taurus, simple round holes are drilled/milled or lasered into the metal tabs.
The Taurus thus ensures that screws may be screwed in at a 45° incline, whereby a quick and simple transferability of the tensile forces is ensured. The Taurus 45° is compatible with fully threaded countersunk screws with 8 mm and 10 mm diameters.
- Made of galvanised cast steel
- 45° screw fittings for ideal absorption of tensile forces
- Large contact surface prevents the countersunk head from being pulled through
- Simple and quick fitting for a force-locking connection
- Suitable for Ø 8 and Ø 10 mm fully-threaded countersunk head screws
|Art. no.||Dimensions||Attachment hole diameter||Mounted part thickness||Weight||PU||EAN|
|800268||29 x 19 x 19,5 mm||Ø 17 mm||3 bis 5 mm||34 g||10||4251314737625|
|800269||43 x 26 x 25 mm||Ø 26 mm||3 bis 10 mm||115 g||10||4251314737618|