The Cradle-System is a simple support system forthe substructure of wooden floors innterior design.Through the threaded ring, the height of the cradle canbe infinitely adjusted between 10 and 45 mm, so thatinclines can be compensated. The cradle is suitable forboth 40 mm and 60 mm bearing timber. The timber isfloating, laid without screwing.
- Easy and quick installation
- Flexible application options thanks to a support system with anti-twist protection
- For support timber with 40 or 60 mm width
- EPDM pad (60x60 mm) for impact sound insulation on the underside possible
- Resistant to weathering, UV exposure, insects and rot
The cradle system is suitable for a predominantly static central compressive stress in multiply supported systems.
|Art. no.||Construction height||Trag-Kraft/-fähigkeit in kN||Material||PU||EAN|
|946067||10 - 45 mm||0.8||PPC||50||4251314722669|