Silent EPDM decoupling profile
For sound insulation and material separation
The decoupling profile is used for sound insulation and material separation in timber and solid timber construction. The decoupling strip serves as a sound-insulating profile strip between timber parts and ensures physical and mechanical separation of adjoining components. As a result, it prevents the transfer of vibration from footfall/structure-borne sound.
- Versatile applications
- Can be individually cut to size (supplied as a roll)
- Free of conflict materials
- Density: approx. 1.4 g/cm³
- Operating temperature: -30°C – +90°C
- Shore hardness 48 = 0,500 N/mm² = 0,05 kN/cm² = 500 kN/m²
Instructions for use
Cut the decoupling profile to the desired length and place it in the chosen position, then fasten it in place at intervals of approx. 40–60 cm, for example using the Eurotec hammer tacker.
|945382||95 x 20000 x 5 mm||1 Pieces||4251314721464|