HB flat shearing angle
With the HB flat shearing angle you can absorb shearing forces in the field of modern timber construction. The product is used in timber frame construction. Any loads that occur can be transferred into the concrete by means of an additional pressure plate.
- HB flat shearing angle: Galvanised S250
- Thickness of the HB flat shearing angle: 3 mm
- Pressure plate of the HB flat shearing angle: Galvanised S235
- Thickness of the HB flat shearing angle's pressure plate's material: 12 mm
- For assembly on concrete
- Very high shear load-bearing capacity due to a new fixing concept
- Few connectors required
- May only be used in combination with the HB flat shearing angle pressure plate (Art.-No.: 954179).
- European Technical Assessment ETA-19/0020
|Art. no.||Designation||Dimension (L x W x D)||Material||Material thickness||PU||EAN|
|954087||HB flat shearing angle||100 x 230 x 70 mm||S250 construction steel||3 mm||1 Pieces||4251314737120|