Eurotec Uni Tape is a polyethylene bonding tape with a high-strength, moisture-resistant polyacrylate adhesive with excellent ageing resistance. Designed for interior airtight bonding and sealing of vapour barrier and air-tight membrane overlaps and penetrations in accordance with DIN 4108-7. Uni Tape is also suitable for bonding polypropylene fleece material, aluminium sheeting, MDF and plywood panels as well as plastics.
- Polyethylene film; thickness: 0.08 mm
- Reinforced with PET filament
- Polyacrylate pressure sensitive adhesive
- Extremely high adhesion (tack)
- Medium sheer strength
- Very flexible
- High resistance to ageing
- Permanent moisture resistance (GPM 812)
- Reinforcement prevents over stretching
Instructions for use
Eurotec Uni Tape is suitable for interior airtight bonding and sealing of vapour barrier and airtight membrane overlaps and penetrations in accordance with DIN 4108-7
- Bonding of smooth and slightly textured PE sheeting
- Bonding of kraft paper without wax coating
- Bonding of aluminium sheeting and polyethylene fleece
- Bonding of MDF and plywood panels (e.g. OSB)
- Bonding of hard and impact resistant plastics (pipes, windows), wood and metal in nonvisible areas
Application is possible in temperatures ranging from +5 °C to +40 °C. The substrate must be free of any release agents such as grease, oil, surfactants, dirt and dust. MDF panels must be pretreated.
However, emissions (e.g. hexanal from OSB boards) may affect adhesive performance. The adhesive tape should be stored in a dry, UV-protected environment between +5 °C to +25 °C.
|954202||60 x 25000 mm||Black||10||4251314734419|