Wing-tipped profile drilling screw
Hardened stainless steel
- Limited resistance to rust, not acid-resistant
- 10 years experience without corrosion problems with suitable woods
- Not suitable for woods containing high amounts of tanning agents, such as, eg, cumaru, oak, merbau, robinia, etc.
- Not suitable for use in chlorous atmospheres
- Stainless steel in accordance with DIN 10088
- Screws in quickly without pilot drilling
Please refer to the information we provide on “Selecting screw steels” (p. 53 in Deck construction and landscaping catalog ), as not all timber types should be installed with hardened stainless-steel screws.
|Art. no.||Dimension||Drive||Board thickness||PU||EAN|
|905568||5,0 mm x 55 mm||TX 20||20 - 25 mm||200||4251314705174|
|905569||5,0 mm x 60 mm||TX 20||26 - 30 mm||200||4251314705181|
|905570||5,0 mm x 70 mm||TX 20||36 - 40 mm||200||4251314705198|