BASE adjustable pedestals
- Suitable for substructures made of aluminium and timber
- Four different sizes available
- Can be combined with the BASE adapter L and 32, 40, 60
- Assembly heights of 25 - 210 mm
- Load-bearing capacity of 2,2 kN/pedestal
The BASE adjustable pedestal is supplied with the BASE L adapter and one screw each per adjustable pedestal as standard. If the BASE adjustable pedestals are used for aluminium, suitable adapters must be purchased too.
The height-adjustable pedestal suitable for a mostly static centric compressive stress in multiple-based systems.
* The quoted load-bearing capacities represent recommended values. With these loads, the adjustable pedestals only deform by approx. 2 mm. The load-bearing capacity before actual fracture is multiple times higher.
Note: The BASE-Line is not compatible with Nivello 2.0.
Product data sheets
|Art. no.||Designation||Construction height||Load-bearing capacity*||PU||EAN|
|100003||BASE 4||110 - 210 mm||2,2 kN||20||4251314738639|