Aluminium function strip
with glued-in cork insert, »Free of PAHs« (hazardous plasticisers in rubber)
The aluminium function strips from Eurotec offer special solutions for substructures of timber decks with a low assembly height.
- The profile impresses with its low assembly height; for example: profile height 29 mm + board 24 mm = 53 mm.
- This low height means the profile is excellently suited to the construction of timber decks that are to be built on existing stone patios, balconies or roof terraces.
- The aluminium is dimensionally stable, does not rust and is extremely weather-resistant. These are key advantages over timber substructures.
- The small supporting surface is ideal for allowing water to run off and prevents the screw from shearing off.
- The self-adhesive cork insert is free of PAHs and ensures good footfall sound insulation on the underside of the profile.
- The aluminium function strip is available in two versions so that – here, too – one can choose between visible and hidden screw connections on a case-by-case basis.
|945510||34 x 29 x 1750 mm||Aluminium||10||4250207433477|